Casa dei due Mori is a very spacious 6 bedroom property (sleeps 12), furnished and equipped to a very high standard. Enjoy cooking in the designer kitchen and choose whether to eat looking at the Sibillini Mountains or to gaze at the panoramic views of the hill top hamlets. Relax in one of the light and airy lounges, or take a coffee on the veranda – it’s all there for you to enjoy.
Kitchen / Dining room
The enormous kitchen/dining room includes a dining area with glass table (seats 10) separated by a step and a central wood burning stove from the kitchen. The dining area has a huge french doorway out to the formal garden terraces.
The kitchen, which has a second large french door opening towards the loggia and swimming pool, includes 2 electric ovens and a microwave, a n5-ring gas hob, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and 3 sinks. There is a large island with breakfast bar. Food processor, liquidiser, juicer, cappuccino machine, plenty of pots, pans, sharp knives, serving dishes and many kitchen gadgets.
Outside the kitchen is a substantial loggia, that gives shade from late morning until evening; the extending table is spacious enough to seat 12 with great views across the valleys towards Sant'Angelo, Falerone and other local towns
In the utility room behind the kitchen you will find washing machine and tumble dryer as well as vacuum cleaner, bags, washing baskets, a rotary dryer and ironing board and everything else needed to keep the house running during your stay.
- Large, light lounge with sofas, wood burning stove opens onto veranda.
- Outside the living room at the bottom of the staircase is a hall / sitting room with sofa, armchairs and a table which also opens into the veranda.
- Bed 6 - Ground floor with ensuite doubles as an office / lounge with desk, TV and DVD and opens to the rear garden
- The first floor landing also offers a sofa if you need a bit of peace and quiet
- Sky Italia satellite TV (includes Sky News, BBC World and several other English language channels)
- 12,000 track Sonos sound system in lounge, office and kitchen/dining room, plus CDs, videos DVDs and games cupboard.
- There are plenty of books to read, and guides / maps to help you plan your excursions.
- Cleaning/towels/linen/maid service: Linen, towels and pool towels provided. Linen and towels changed weekly, house cleaned weekly.
- Additional cleaning service can be arranged on request.