There are six double bedrooms spread over three floors, with four shower rooms (two en suite) and a separate downstairs WC - all providing luxurious accommodation for your stay.
All bedrooms have wardrobes, cupboards, bedside tables and chairs.
Bed 1 with double bed and en-suite
The master bedroom has a triple aspect view, taking in the mountains to the west and the hilltop villages to the south and east.
Bed 2 – Mountain View double
Looking out over the formal garden, and with a second window to catch the sunsets.
Bed 3 – Garden View double
This large double room looks out over the rear garden.
Bed 4 - Lizzie's Loft single plus fold out
A juliet balcony looks south over the pool and the rolling landscape. This room has a single bed and comfortable roll out bed.
Bed 5 - Loft Twin
Sharing a shower room with Bed 4, this twin room has a west-facing view
Bed 6 - Ground floor with ensuite
With luxury sofa bed and en-suite, this room is on the ground floor so is suitable for anyone who finds stairs difficult. There is direct access to the garden via the french doors.
- En-suite to Master Bedroom with shower, WC, bidet and wash basin.
- First floor family shower room shared by Bed 2 – Mountain View double and Bed 3 – Garden View double has a shower, WC, bidet and wash basin.
- Second floor shower room shared by Bed 4 - Lizzie's Loft and Bed 5 - Loft Twin has a shower, WC and wash basin.
- En-suite to Bed 6 - Ground floor with ensuite with shower, WC, bidet and wash basin.
- There is also a separate WC next to the utility room, convenient for direct access from around the swimming pool.